Four sons of Stimothee
Stimothee is a new addition to the Society's list of bulls and is a son of the great Domino OMD. Pictured above is four terrific calves he sired one year in France. First calves in Ireland are outstanding, with great shape and confirmation. Best suited to bigger, plainer cows to put style and shape into progeny. A must for anyone looking to breed quality bull's for the commercial market.
ICBF Euro Star Indexes - https://webapp.icbf.com/v2/app/bull-search/view/984435105
Once again, the 2019 National Charolais Show will take place at the FBD National Livestock Show in Tullamore on Sunday the 11th August. Please click on the following links for a schedule of the classes, entry forms or a link for Online entries.
- Charolais Schedule - Charolais Schedule 2019
- Entry Form - Entry form 2019
- Link to Online Entries - https://www.tullamoreshow.com/show/application/competition/new/
Role: Office Administrator
Job Type: Contract / Maternity Cover
Duration: Maternity Leave (10-12 Month contract, may be extended slightly)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm
We are looking for a strong Administrator with excellent attention to detail to work in our very busy Office, which has a fast pace environment. This role has real variety.
- Undertake a number of key administration tasks in a timely manner.
- Deal with daily telephone calls/queries.
- Processing registrations.
- Deal with all emails on a daily basis.
- Produce reports and update the database.
- Produce sales catalogues.
- Process orders for customers.
- General administration duties including typing, filing, reporting, posting, photocopying, scanning and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Required to help accounts department when/if it may be necessary.
- Any other relevant duties as may be required.
- Must be highly organised with strong attention to detail essential and be self-motivated.
- Strong administration background essential.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office skills, proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fluent in English, both written and oral.
Apply to: If you have the relevant experience/qualifications and wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5 pm on Friday the 14th June.