Role: Office Administrator
Job Type: Contract / Maternity Cover
Duration: Maternity Leave (10-12 Month contract, may be extended slightly)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm
We are looking for a strong Administrator with excellent attention to detail to work in our very busy Office, which has a fast pace environment. This role has real variety.
- Undertake a number of key administration tasks in a timely manner.
- Deal with daily telephone calls/queries.
- Processing registrations.
- Deal with all emails on a daily basis.
- Produce reports and update the database.
- Produce sales catalogues.
- Process orders for customers.
- General administration duties including typing, filing, reporting, posting, photocopying, scanning and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Required to help accounts department when/if it may be necessary.
- Any other relevant duties as may be required.
- Must be highly organised with strong attention to detail essential and be self-motivated.
- Strong administration background essential.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office skills, proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fluent in English, both written and oral.
Apply to: If you have the relevant experience/qualifications and wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5 pm on Friday the 14th June.