To ensure the smooth running of our Sale of Charolais bulls in Tullamore Mart on Saturday the 7th November, we would be grateful if you would read and take note of the following points.
- In take times for Cattle: Friday 6th November from 5 pm – 7 pm and Saturday 7th November from 7 am – 9.30 am. These times must be strictly adhered to.
- Buyers can view the bulls from 10 am – 12.15 pm on the morning of the sale. Viewing is by appointment only. To arrange a viewing time please contact Tullamore Mart on 0579321196.
- When this is complete, buyers must leave the premises.
- Face coverings are mandatory at all times for everyone attending the sale.
- At 12.30 pm the Sale will commence; each exhibitor will lead their animal into the Sales ring in Catalogue order. Buyers must bid for the bulls though the Mart’s Online LSL System. Buyers must register with Tullamore Mart prior to the Sale to arrange this.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Public Toilets will be open with appropriate signage regarding hand hygiene at the toilet entrance.
- A take away service will be available from the Canteen.
- Sales Cards and Office Work will be kept to a minimum with social distancing restrictions in place and the Office Staff will communicate with the Buyer after purchasing each lot.
- Please note only registered buyers, exhibitors, mart staff and stewards will be permitted entry
- If you have a good picture of your sale entry and you would like to email it to us, we will be happy to put it up on-line before the Sale. Please Email it along with the lot number to : email@example.com
- Catalogue for the sale is available here – Download PDF Catalogue
104 Charolais bulls catalogued
All bulls are genotyped, sire verified & myostatin tested
All bulls are fertility tested & fertility insured
All bulls are pre-sale inspected
The purchasers of the three highest priced bulls will each receive a voucher for 30 bags of Greenvale Animal Feeds