As you are all aware, we are still in uncertain and unusual times due to the threat of Covid-19. As a result, this Sale will be run in accordance with Government and HSE guidelines to ensure the health and safety of everyone present and the wider public. To ensure the smooth running of our Sale we would be grateful if you would read and take note of the following points:
- IN-TAKE TIMES FOR CATTLE: Friday 4th December from 5 pm – 7 pm and Saturday 5th December from 5 am – 7 am. These times must be strictly adhered to. Exhibitors are urged to bring their bulls in the night before where possible. One handler per bull will be permitted entry.
- Viewing of the bulls will be by appointment only from 8 am – 12.30 pm on the morning of the Sale. This will be carried out under the supervision of stewards. Buyers must register with Elphin Mart on (0719635061) prior to the Sale to arrange a viewing time.
- During this viewing time, only one person per exhibitor can stay at their stalls. All other helpers and handlers must leave the premises. Once the viewing time is complete, they can return to their stalls.
- When viewing is complete, all buyers must leave the premises.
- At 12.45 pm the Sale will commence; each exhibitor will lead their animal into the Sales ring in Catalogue order. All bidding will be online through Elphin Mart’s Online System, https://bidding.martbids.ie/app/v4/login.php Please ensure you are registered and set up to buy online prior to the Sale.
- There will be an adequate number of Stewards on the Premises to ensure Safety, to police entrances (reminding the public of the health precautions) and to ensure only those on site (involved in the purchase or sale) are granted entry.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Face coverings are mandatory for everyone attending the Sale.
- Public toilets will be open with appropriate signage regarding hand hygiene at the toilet entrance.
- Catering facilities will be open for take away only.
- If you have a good picture of your sale entry and you would like to email it to us, we will be happy to put it up on-line before the Sale. Please Email it to : email@example.com
- Please note that changes in regulations and guidelines closer to the Sale may result in changes to the running of the Sale.
Download PDF Catalogue here – Christmas Cracker Catalogue
The Charolais Society will give €400 back to the purchasers of the first 20 bulls to sell for over €4,500 in the ring at this Sale
118 Charolais Bulls Catalogued
All Bulls are export tested & eligible for export on the day
All Bulls are fertility tested & fertility insured
All Bulls are Vet inspected & pre-sale inspected from over 200 entries
All Bulls are genotyped, sire verified & myostatin tested
€100 paid towards transport costs to Northern Ireland or transport can be arranged to NI
Free transport available to the UK mainland
Deferred payment scheme option in place, only pay one third of the price of the bull on the day of sale, please contact the Charolais Office to avail of this