FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of ‘Breed Secretary– Agri’, on behalf of the Irish Charolais Cattle Society.
This is a full time, permanent role suitable to candidates who are qualified or highly experienced in pedigree cattle breeding. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to advise on relevant technical matters.
As a hybrid role with an office base in Kildare, this role is suitable to candidates throughout Ireland.
While overseeing the day-to-day running of the Society you will conduct the following:
- As a main point of contact, you will communicate with, and advise breeders on day-to-day queries
- Identify and implement marketing campaigns and material through various platforms
- Advise breeders on future technical breeding decisions
- Maintain and upkeep the herd book
- Implement the Society’s Breeding Programme and Rules along with Council decisions
- Organise and attend events and meetings on behalf of the Society
- Report writing following Society shows, sales and events
- Degree in Agriculture or strong relevant experience is a prerequisite for this role
- Strong understanding of Pedigree Cattle Breeding, the agricultural sector, Genetics and the ICBF Eurostar Indexes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous relevant marketing/PR skills
- Be willing to travel and show flexibility surrounding events
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For more information contact Bonnie on 086 1038534
Closing date for applications is Monday the 26th February